[solved] How to disabling the “Enable notifications?” popup in FirefoxWritten by Admin Sunday, 01 January 2017 16:19
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful. (2) In the search box above the list, type or paste webno and pause while the list is filtered (3) To disable PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, double-click the dom.webnotifications.serviceworker.enabled preference to switch its value from true to false -- sites can still generate desktop notifications while you have a tab open to the site (4) To disable ALL NOTIFICATIONS, double-click the dom.webnotifications.enabled preference to switch its value from true to false -- this is a master switch, you won't get any desktop notifications from sites
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Saturday, 09 December 2017 00:45
call of mini zombies 2 generator
I was looking at some of your articles on this site and I believe this internet site is really instructive! Keep on posting .
Saturday, 16 December 2017 16:44
crack alcohol 120
I like this site because so much useful stuff on here : D.
Monday, 18 December 2017 05:10
jio phone flash file download
I conceive this web site holds some real superb information for everyone : D.
Wednesday, 20 December 2017 01:26
line play vip cheat
Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, thanks .
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items