How to capitalize the first letter in a cell in ExcelWritten by Admin Monday, 26 June 2017 19:29
That was how to capitalize just the first letter of each word in a cell using the Microsoft Excel very easy (change A1 to you num.cell)
// For example: A1 = katy =CONCATENATE(UPPER(LEFT(A1,1)),RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-1))
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Thursday, 23 November 2017 20:22
Deference to op , some superb selective information .
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items