[solved] How To Open Sublime Text from Terminal in macOSWritten by Alex Thursday, 12 October 2017 14:00
Solution : At first , run following script on Terminal app to create specific symlink.
ln -s "/Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl" /usr/local/bin/subl
Hit return, it should instantly pop-up Sublime app.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- How to change your version of your Mac OS?
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?