[solved] How to configurate aliases in Sublime TextWritten by Admin Thursday, 12 October 2017 15:18
Use Terminal and run commands
then we can add commands:
# In line 88 change aliases text: # Example aliases # alias zshconfig="mate ~/.zshrc" # alias ohmyzsh="mate ~/.oh-my-zsh" alias db="cd ~/Dropbox/" alias doc="cd ~/Documents/" alias zs="subl ~/.zshrc" alias gum="git pull upstream master"
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Friday, 24 November 2017 07:16
stays on topic and states valid points. Thank you.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items