How can parse URL in joomlaWritten by Admin Thursday, 28 April 2016 16:27
$uri = 'http://fredbloggs:firstname.lastname@example.org:8080/path/to/Joomla/index.php?task=view&id=32#anchorthis'; $u =& JURI::getInstance( $uri ); echo 'URI is ' . $u->toString() . "\n";
$u->parse( 'https://www.example.com/joomla/index.php' ); echo 'URI is ' . $u->toString() . "\n";
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Thursday, 07 December 2017 15:05
kali linux krack attack
Good Morning, bing lead me here, keep up nice work.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items