How I can get params from joomla menuWritten by Admin Thursday, 28 April 2016 16:31
$menu = JSite::getMenu(); $item = $menu->getActive(); $params = $menu->getParams($item->id); $your-id = $params->get('params_name', 0);
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items