How I can get category id or article id from joomlaWritten by Admin Thursday, 28 April 2016 16:43
$catid = JRequest::getInt( 'catid', 1, 'get' ); $articleid = JRequest::getInt( 'id', 1, 'get' );
Or you can use enother choise
$uri = JURI::getInstance(); $app = & JFactory::getApplication('site'); $router = & $app->getRouter(); $getParams = $router->parse($uri); echo '<pre>'; print_r ($getParam); echo '</pre>';
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items