If you're having a problem converting a query string to an array in joomlaWritten by Admin Thursday, 28 April 2016 20:58
If you're having a problem converting a query string to an array because of encoded ampersands
// Input string // $input = 'pg_id=2&parent_id=2&document&video'; // Parse // parse_str(html_entity_decode($input), $out); // Output of $out // array( 'pg_id' => 2, 'parent_id' => 2, 'document' => , 'video' => )
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items