[fix] Strict standards: Declaration of K2Element::render() should be compatible with JFormField::renderWritten by Admin Thursday, 26 May 2016 15:57
Krikor say "This is unrelated of the recent updates. This is to either a template issue (unclosed HTML tags) or if it happens only in particular items, it means that there are unclosed HTML tags in these items."
Try go to administrator, System -> Global Configuration -> Server -> Error Reporting: select "None"
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items