[ solved ] k2 joomla - fix Tags, when K2 remove spaces and DashesWritten by Admin Monday, 11 July 2016 16:52
If you save K2 article and K2 remove from the Tags spases and dashes - we need fix this in function check (). Open administrator\components\com_k2\tables\k2tag.php. Pleace find line 30 and replase this code
// Oldest line 30 $this->name = JString::str_ireplace('-', '', $this->name);
Replase old line in this code:
// approve - and space $this->name = JString::str_ireplace('-', '—', $this->name); $this->name = JString::str_ireplace(' ', ' ', $this->name);
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items