How to remove meta generator (Joomla! - Copyright Open Source Matters. All rights reserved)Written by Admin Monday, 13 April 2015 13:28
In the template index.php is sufficient to indicate the following code:
$document = &JFactory::getDocument(); $document->setGenerator('');
Or, as I did - after calling jdoc head prescribe its own installation of the generator:
<jdoc:include type="head" /> <?php $this->setGenerator('Hooray Orthodox dunce!'); ?>
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items