How to Replace a tag to K2 to another via phpMyadmin?Written by Admin Wednesday, 22 April 2015 10:13
To replace Teg you should run a query UPDATE. First you need to go to K2-> Tags and find out under what id is required tags. Next in phpMyadmin we insert sql query code like this:
-- If we want to replace the tag id 6 wherever there is tag with id 12, the request will be so UPDATE `you_prefix_k2_tags_xref` SET `tagID` = '6' WHERE `you_prefix_k2_tags_xref`.`tagID` =12;
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items