Setting up Sublime Text for Angular DevelopmentWritten by Admin Thursday, 28 May 2015 20:29
The first you need root on your Mac → Terminal
sudo su and confirm password. Then you need setup iTerm2 and Homebrew
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" and any plugins for angular.
-- commands sh# brew install git gitk npm install -g jshint
npm install -g gulp
-- setup snippets and plugins
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items