Bluetooth Not Available on your's MacWritten by Admin Tuesday, 06 December 2016 20:09
From the OS X Finder, hit Command+Shift+G to summon "Go To Folder" and enter the following path:
- Locate the file named “com.apple.Bluetooth.plist” and delete it (you may see a com.apple.Bluetooth.plist.lockfile too, if so delete that as well) – this is a system folder so you will need to authenticate with an admin user
- Head to the Apple menu and choose “Shut Down” to power down the Mac
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Admin
- [solved] How to delete text symbol from php line?
- [solved] How to delete all version from cource code in css & js files with your theme
- [solved] Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors ... www/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 19
- Apple does not specifically show its announcements in other browsers. #appleshit
- [Schema.org] Micro-markup menu items