How to Disable Spotlight on El CapitanWritten by Alex Friday, 30 June 2017 14:37
For disable spotlight run this commands in terminal and process mds_stores will be disable
sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.metadata.mds.plist
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- How to change your version of your Mac OS?
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?