[solved] How to Fix macOS Sierra when u reinstall macOS to El CapitanWritten by Alex Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:52
How to fix OS X application can't be verified | OS X El Capitan | macOS Sierra | Yosemite Corrupted or Damaged during Downloading in Easy Steps.
"This copy of the install OS X Yosemite (any OS X) application can't be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading"
Try change system date using Terminal and it will work. Run this command in Terminal (go to Utilities -> Terminal):
Date 0320015315 (month_date_time_year) String of numbers = month 03, date 20, time 0153, and year 15, combined.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- How to change your version of your Mac OS?
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?