[solved] How to install pip, BS4(Beautiful Soup), and update Python v2.7 to v3 on MacWritten by Alex Friday, 24 November 2017 11:18
MacOS comes with Python installed. But to make sure that you have Python installed open the terminal and run the following command.
If this command returns a version number that means Python exists. Which also means that you already have access to easy_install considering you are using macOS/OSX. Now, all you have to do is run the following command.
sudo easy_install pip
After that, pip will be installed and you'll be able to use it for installing other packages. For try if pip working well use:
If you want install another modules - you can do this, for example:
pip install regex
sudo pip3 install beautifulsoup4
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?