[solved] How to disable all push messages in your FirefoxWritten by Alex Monday, 04 December 2017 20:29
Hi there! Run command to your Firefox (since v44~)
about:config => dom.push.enabled dom.webnotifications.enabled => false // and all messages, where you can see Push :)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?
- How to change screenshot format png → jpg