Is there a way to shift focus on buttons in OS X?Written by Alex Friday, 12 January 2018 11:54
On Windows, I could use Tab to shift focus from button to button, so I could "click" on the desired button without having to use a mouse.
It appears that I can't do the same thing on a Mac, or is there a way to do it that I didn't realize?
There is. From System Preferences, under Keyboard » Keyboard Shortcuts, you can enable Full Keyboard navigation. You can also change this by pressing Control+F7
This allows you to tab between UI elements and select them with the Space key.
Latest from Alex
- How to Stop .DS_Store File Creation on Network Volumes in Mac OS X
- Customize OS X's Login Screen with Any Logo You Want
- Git: Fix warning: unable to access '/.config/git/ignore': Permission denied
- How to Stop DS_Store File Creation on Network Volumes in Mac OS X
- [solved] How to removing the blurred login screen in Mac