Is there a way to shift focus on buttons in OS X?Written by Alex Friday, 12 January 2018 11:54
On Windows, I could use Tab to shift focus from button to button, so I could "click" on the desired button without having to use a mouse.
It appears that I can't do the same thing on a Mac, or is there a way to do it that I didn't realize?
There is. From System Preferences, under Keyboard » Keyboard Shortcuts, you can enable Full Keyboard navigation. You can also change this by pressing Control+F7
This allows you to tab between UI elements and select them with the Space key.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?