Is there a way to shift focus on buttons in OS X?Written by Alex Friday, 12 January 2018 11:54
On Windows, I could use Tab to shift focus from button to button, so I could "click" on the desired button without having to use a mouse.
It appears that I can't do the same thing on a Mac, or is there a way to do it that I didn't realize?
There is. From System Preferences, under Keyboard » Keyboard Shortcuts, you can enable Full Keyboard navigation. You can also change this by pressing Control+F7
This allows you to tab between UI elements and select them with the Space key.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Wednesday, 17 January 2018 13:14
very efficiently prepared. it was really lovely to read. Giving onto along for More of it. Maintain up the good task
Thursday, 18 January 2018 07:15
very effectively prepared. it was really lovely to read. Looking along for Much more of it. Maintain up the good job
- Comment Link Wednesday, 24 January 2018 11:50 Inger Pullon
Monday, 29 January 2018 11:48
Tuesday, 30 January 2018 09:25
- Comment Link Wednesday, 31 January 2018 11:30 Ellis Countis
Wednesday, 31 January 2018 16:26
Latest from Alex
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?
- How to change screenshot format png → jpg