[solved] How to delete all emails from your Mac?Written by Alex Tuesday, 13 February 2018 15:27
Launch the Terminal, you'll see a list of all your messages. From the mail prompt, do
$ mail ? delete * ? q
And that should be it. Make sure do to the q after the delete * command, that saves the changes to disk.
Latest from Alex
- How to change screenshot format png → jpg
- Как повысить свою эффективность в macOS можно с помощью режима «единственного окна»?
- Launch Sublime Text 3 from the command line & simlink to Subl
- How to make current window screenshot in Mac
- Cracking the Cultural interview. How to pass culture-fit test in Google, Amazon, FB.