[solved] How to delete all emails from your Mac?Written by Alex Tuesday, 13 February 2018 15:27
Launch the Terminal, you'll see a list of all your messages. From the mail prompt, do
$ mail ? delete * ? q
And that should be it. Make sure do to the q after the delete * command, that saves the changes to disk.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- How to change your version of your Mac OS?
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?