[solved] How to delete all emails from your Mac?Written by Alex Tuesday, 13 February 2018 15:27
Launch the Terminal, you'll see a list of all your messages. From the mail prompt, do
$ mail ? delete * ? q
And that should be it. Make sure do to the q after the delete * command, that saves the changes to disk.
Latest from Alex
- Git: Fix warning: unable to access '/.config/git/ignore': Permission denied
- How to Stop DS_Store File Creation on Network Volumes in Mac OS X
- [solved] How to removing the blurred login screen in Mac
- How to Lock the Mac Screen from Terminal in OS X
- How to disable the drop-shadow in Mac OS X window screenshots?