How to Lock the Mac Screen from Terminal in OS XWritten by Alex Tuesday, 13 February 2018 18:05
Open Terminal and enter the following in a single line:
/System/Library/CoreServices/Menu\ Extras/User.menu/Contents/Resources/CGSession -suspend
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?