[solved] How to removing the blurred login screen in MacWritten by Alex Monday, 05 March 2018 18:04
First - open Finder -> Go to folder -> /Library/Caches
The second - find file com.apple.desktop.admin.png and replays it with your image ;) filename need be same = com.apple.desktop.admin.png. You also may rename jpg file to png without converting.
Latest from Alex
- How to make current window screenshot in Mac
- Cracking the Cultural interview. How to pass culture-fit test in Google, Amazon, FB.
- How to Stop .DS_Store File Creation on Network Volumes in Mac OS X
- Customize OS X's Login Screen with Any Logo You Want
- Git: Fix warning: unable to access '/.config/git/ignore': Permission denied