[solved] How to removing the blurred login screen in MacWritten by Alex Monday, 05 March 2018 18:04
First - open Finder -> Go to folder -> /Library/Caches
The second - find file com.apple.desktop.admin.png and replays it with your image ;) filename need be same = com.apple.desktop.admin.png. You also may rename jpg file to png without converting.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- How to change your version of your Mac OS?
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?