Git: Fix warning: unable to access '/.config/git/ignore': Permission deniedWritten by Alex Thursday, 12 April 2018 20:42
After I check the folder, I just know that the folder owned by “root” user.
sudo chown whoami .config
Latest from Alex
- Launch Sublime Text 3 from the command line & simlink to Subl
- How to make current window screenshot in Mac
- Cracking the Cultural interview. How to pass culture-fit test in Google, Amazon, FB.
- How to Stop .DS_Store File Creation on Network Volumes in Mac OS X
- Customize OS X's Login Screen with Any Logo You Want