Git: Fix warning: unable to access '/.config/git/ignore': Permission deniedWritten by Alex Thursday, 12 April 2018 20:42
After I check the folder, I just know that the folder owned by “root” user.
sudo chown whoami .config
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- How to change your version of your Mac OS?
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?