How to Stop .DS_Store File Creation on Network Volumes in Mac OS XWritten by Alex Tuesday, 07 August 2018 09:11
To disable the creation of .ds_store files, launch the Terminal application from /Applications/Utilities/ and enter the following command string exactly:
defaults write com.apple.desktopservices DSDontWriteNetworkStores true
Reboot the Mac for changes to take full effect.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?
- How to change screenshot format png → jpg