How to change screenshot format png → jpgWritten by Alex Thursday, 07 February 2019 18:42
To save screenshots in JPG, execute the following commands in the terminal:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture type jpg;killall SystemUIServer
macOS also support: tiff, pdf, bmp & pict.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?
- Launch Sublime Text 3 from the command line & simlink to Subl