Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?Written by Alex Friday, 15 March 2019 13:43
Where does MacBook save Sierra OS update files?
Open the Finder and press Ctrl + Shift + G and run command:
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- How to change screenshot format png → jpg