How to change your version of your Mac OS?Written by Alex Friday, 22 November 2019 08:50
- Open Terminal and enter
sudo nano /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist
and enter your admin password.
- Change the two strings "10.11" to "10.12". Leave the minor version number (e.g. 0, 1, 2...) like it is. Hit ctrlO and Enter to write the file to disk.
- Hit ctrlX to quit nano
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] How to remove Gutenberg styles from frontend?
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?