New Magento Enhancements Available Today [27 March 2019 ]Written by Alex Wednesday, 27 March 2019 05:44
Today, Magento is releasing new versions of Magento Commerce and Open Source to increase product security, performance and functionality:
- Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.3.1
- Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.2.8
- Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.1.17
- Magento Commerce 18.104.22.168
- Magento Open Source 22.214.171.124
- SUPEE-11086 to patch earlier Magento 1.x versions
These releases include security enhancements that help close cross-site scripting, arbitrary code execution, and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions, so we strongly recommend that all merchants upgrade as soon as possible. Additionally, as a reminder we released the following patches recently that might be useful for you:
- Patch to secure Payflow Pro payment method against fraudulent activity for Magento 2.1, 2.2, & 2.3. Learn More.
- Patch to continue support for payments via Authorize.net Direct Post. Learn more.
The release of Magento 2.3.1 also includes powerful new merchant and developer experience enhancements and multiple performance improvements. More information about the security changes is available on https://magento.com/security. Full details are available in the Magento Commerce and Open Source release notes:
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Alex
- [solved] Tired of the message “Hola! Please activate your copy of Visual Composer to receive automatic updates.”?
- How to change tag count limit in woocommerce widget?
- Whrere does Macbook save update OS files?
- How to change screenshot format png → jpg
- Launch Sublime Text 3 from the command line & simlink to Subl